Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Chitchat

I am officially done with my school at 8:35 this morning. I thought I would feel so crazily well, but guess what, I didn't scream or jump. I turned in my assignment, and walked out of Hayley Center. There was pre-summer breeze blowing away the hair on my face. It felt so light! The thought of not having school for over two weeks made me feel like the 50-calorie light beer in the commercial----LIGHT!
This is my first April in America. It has been a semi-creepy experience because of the "severe weather". Those tornadoes do not pull people's legs at all. The name is tornado, and once they come, they'll make sure things are torn 了都! There were a couple of times that I seriously felt my poor trailer will be blown up-side-down---God forbidden!
I have been having some allergies, and Peter is even worse. He came home last night with reddish eyes and nose. He just looked so pathetic. However, he is the sad one yet. David is officially down. He showed up in my kitchen with a pretty pitiful face last night, and started to have some temperature later that night. When we woke up this morning, he just sounded like talking in a very big bathroom once he started to talk to me (odd comparison--I know :)). So he decided to stay in bed today.
Hopefully, all these sickness can go away before Friday. I don't want Patrick to get sick while he is with us. Finger crossed! I really want to go with everybody to the gathering on Friday night, but I know I probably need to attend the honor society initiation on campus. Oh well, I will be with them and the baby for the whole weekend anyway. It's all good.
What should I do before summer semester start? umm.... meet with friends, eat, shop, take pictures, chat, sleep...  sounds good! I'm going to Marsh mellow to have lunch with a friend, and I think I will probably order hummus---- yummm!
I just finished talking to a guy on the phone, and I believe that he is drunk. Hilariously, he tried to imitate how I talked; e.g. how can I help you? and I will have to transfer you, OK? ....Funny but kind of creepy.
Alright, enough for chitchat for nothing. Love ya'll~

1 comment: