Thursday, May 12, 2011

My Morning!

It has been a good day today. I literally spent the whole morning on the phone! I know I know, some of the smart aleck, who get to read this post, will probably say: well, isn't that what you do at your job? Well, that too. But the time I spent on the phone was way more fun than my routine; I got to talk to three friends for a long time! They seem to do pretty well for themselves. B's mom said she has prepared a 10-pound fish for me for the upcoming December!! I seriously doubt if David and I can put that lovely 10-pound thingy in our stomach, esp. you know, mine is just too small for that :) S is getting rich! He now has enough to make his house a home! According to him, he can't wait to move out of his parents' house. Do we care? Not really... but wait, the best of part of that is his house will be ready by December, which means David and I will get to stay with him for free! YEAH~ They can't wait for me to go back, and I seriously can't wait to go back to China either! Home, sweet home~ and
FOOD~~
I want to go to Texas for the weekend! A friend is graduating from law school, and the whole family is moving to Houston. My experience with this friend is quite interesting. I threw his computer on the ground in a train station, and I really cussed out loud right in his face. Later he said to me : 骂人是不对的!and I said: 你说的很对.
Gee, what a friendship!
I love my friends!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment