Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy New Year.. I guess

         It is the Chinese New Year Eve today in America. So I called several people back in China after I sat down in the office this morning. It was all good, but I think I'm a little bit homesick right now.
         I feel hurt by my sister. She is a very nice person, yet she'll turn into a cold and indifferent creature if she is dissatisflied with me. I called her this morning too to wish her a happy new year, hoping to get a warm and cozy feeling from her since it is the special season of this year, and she is my sister. The phone call was simple and short. I asked, she answered; I said "happy new year, and wish you'll have a good one", she said "en.."; I paused, thinking she might remember what she could've/ should've said to me, none came through from the other end of the line.
        So that was pretty much it. I said goodbye; I hang up the phone.
         I sincerely feel the loneliest season for me is always those speical Chinese holidays since I moved to America. No matter how many friends I might seem having, every langh and joy just somehow fades away gradually in those few days throughout a year. In those few days, I don't feel at home here, I feel lonely even though David is with me every step of the way.
        When I was younger, I didn't realized one day I would feel what my mom or other older people used to feel. I thought I would be just fine by myself. Now, I have God, and I have a great husband, yet I still feel the sadness and uncertainty, how about those without either?
        Luckie(a dog) and I are very much alike. We both like meeting a lot of people at one time, the subcortical centre somehow senses and sends out the excitement of fun; we both like going out, the unpredictable fun is way too inviting. She probably feels pretty lonely and meybe even sad in the dog's holidays, if they actually have any. I don't like to indulge and appreciate the aroma and happiness from memories, because comparison hurts the moment, and I want to be in the moment.
       when I first started typing this blog, I thought it was going to be a sad one, but now... I don't even know what it's turned out. Sorry folks. Happy New Year people, and don't have too much fun. 

1 comment:

  1. I wish Lucky could see your blog and share her feelings with you.
    If she is able to speak.

    :)



    电影《暖春》

    ReplyDelete