Tuesday, July 5, 2011

It's A Bad Word

It has been bothering me for quite a long time, and I just have to share it here.

A lady came to me about 2 weeks ago.

she: I heard that your dad has cancer..
me: yes..
she: I heard it is lung cancer...
me: ( signing... )yes, late stage.
she: don't do surgery, don't do chemo either...
me: (feeling very understood...) yes, you are right, and that's what my sister has been suggesting.
she: Grace, if I knew this earlier, I would've shown/ given this to you earlier too...

( while she was talking, she took out a bottle of pills. I thought to myself: awww, they are so nice, everybody is trying to help out or at least giving me some ideas too...)

me: ( very touched...) you don't need to ...

( right before I finished my sentence of appreciation, she said ...)

she: I can sell this to you, and I still have two other bottles at home... If I knew earlier, I could've sold them to you long time ago...
me: (in shock, speechless.)
she: let me know, OK? But they won't be available after the 8th of July.
me: ( pretend to be calm and nod as well; under the breath, I heard myself: what the f***)

Still, right at this moment, I can still feel and hear myself. Seriously? What the F***!!!!!!!!!!!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment