Monday, June 27, 2011

I Have to Wait

Finally, it's the end of June already. This summer flies by crazily fast. I have finished two out of four classes, which made my July seem so easy breezy:) LOve it love it~

my friends C and her husband B went back to visit yesterday, so they baby dog right now is probably weeping in my living room----if she is not having fun chewing my pillows, chairs and sofa...finger crossed! We kept her in the guest bathroom last night. It was heart breaking to see her sad face coming behind that door. Since it's always my husband who chased her there highly against her free will, now she seems to be scared and always tries to hide behind me or a piece of furniture when he is pointing to that scary and dark corner . Her little dog head probably thinks a subject covering her can probably eliminate her existence for a while. Poor dog! So, David and I decided to let her stay in the living room for today, and I will go back to check on her during my one hour lunch break. I was telling myself that she was a trustworty dog, and she has passed the age of chewing random stuff.... Let's hope my assumption is correct.

I realized in just a few days that dogs are very much like a child, they all fall under the category of "the sweet burden". I have been thinking about the small being for a whole morning. When I found out that I actually have an hour break, I was happy and releaved, but still had a thought of "seriously, do I really have to go back in such a hot weather by bus?" we are selfish in a lot of ways, and the best way to monitor the selfishness in our life is to either have a severely illed parent, or a high maintainness pet or a child. I have seen my own selfishness popping out due to the first two circumstances. He knows the best. He surely knows how to shape me and mold me. I have a general idea what the potter's hands are shaping me into, and I'd love to see the results, but if there is a way for me escape the process, I will do whatever I can to make it happen. Yet it won't happen that way. I have so many worldly desires that I want to keep... so many that it hurts when they are ripped off.

This is a season which is supposed to be relaxing, though my heart is very much full and heavy. I don't know what might be like in 40 minutes when I am standing in my living room; I don't know what it'll be like in a month; I really want to know, but the one-computer-screen distance makes every anxiety one person can possibly have very much in vain...

Guess I'll just have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment